POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

WHEN THE WIFE AND I FIRST GOT MARRIED 37 YEARS AGO. I TRIED TO GET HER INTO FISHING AND HUNTING WITH ME. SHE THOUGHT FISHING WAS BORING. BOUGHT HER A T/C IN  357 CAL. TOOK HER OUT JAVELNIA HUNTING. SHE GOT ONE. SHE WENT ALONG ON A COUPLE ELK TRIPS WITH ME, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO HUNT ANY MORE. MY KIDS DIDN'T LIKE TO FISH OR HUNT EITHER. GUESS I PASSED ON THE WRONG GENES.

HOLEINTHEWATER

LEAVING TOMORROW TO HEAD TO LAKE AMISTAD. WILL TALK TO YOU ON TUESDAY AND HOPEFULLY HAVE SOME PIC OF SOME BIG LARGE MOUTH BASS. LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER GOING TO BE NICE 80'S WITH OVER CAST.

kamuwela

good luck on the large mouth and thanks for all the beautiful pics, they sure refreshing first thing in the am.

Joel.B

I need my wife to have nice soft feet- makes them nicer to rub for her.  If she were walking around barefoot in the desert I would spend more time giving her pedicures and doing her toe-nails than i do tinkering on reels/guns.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

GOT POWELL WITH DRAWILLS . A PICTURE FROM TONY.

HOLEINTHEWATER

Irish Jigger

Beautiful place.  Low tide? ;)

HOLEINTHEWATER

FULL POLL IS 3700 FT ELEVATION. THIS WAS TAKEN IN 2004 AT 3580 FT. IT IS AT 3615 FT KNOW AND IF COLORADO AND UTAH DOESN'T GET A BUNCH OF SNOW THE LAKE IS GOING WAY DOWN NEXT YEAR. IT IS STILL OVER 400FT DEEP.

HOLEINTHEWATER

THINGS ARE SLOW HERE BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. I MAY TAKE OFF TOMORROW. WE ARE CLOSED ALL NEXT WEEK. GOING TO TRY AND GET THE HOLE IN THE WATER BACK TOGETHER WHILE I'M OFF, DO SOME FISHING IF I GET A CHANCE. PROBABLY WON'T BE BACK ON LINE AFTER TODAY UNTIL AFTER NEXT WEEK. 
YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY THANKSGIVING.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

you, i really enjoy these.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

I ENJOY DOING IT. THANKS.

redsetta

Another great shot - thanks Dave.
Good luck with the fishing and enjoy the break.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Always a nice shot Dave ;), thanks!
That's the color of the sky that I would like during my Viking burial at sea, but my wife says she's not doing it if I go first :-\.
Might have to hire one of you guys here, but make sure you leave my Senators on the boat with me ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.