POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

I always love yiur pics! I had to pick an osprey off a runway a few years back. He had decided to eat his mullet on the runway and was hit by a GA plane landing. The prop took off his wing. He was alive but didn't last long.  :( They are beautiful birds.
Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Cone

A friend of mine just had a second knee replacement. He said he wished he had had it done sooner. I hope you get better soon. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

HOLEINTHEWATER

GOING OUT TO SHOOT SPORTING CLAYS THIS AFTERNOON. GOING TO TRY AN MAKE A VIDEO OF US SHOOTING.  JUST LEARNED HOW TO DOWN LOAD TO YOU TUBE. I'LL SEE HOW THINGS COME OUT, IF IT WORKS I'LL POST A LINK.

HOLEINTHEWATER

GOT A NICE PIC FROM TONY. WATCHED THIS HARRIS HAWK TAKE A PIGEON FROM NEXT DOOR. WE GOT A FAMILY OF FIVE THAT STAYS AROUND THE HOUSE. THEY HUNT AS A GROUP.

alantani

i remember seeing the water really muddy on a rafting trip that my mother took.  is there a time of the year that the water is any clearer?

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on February 28, 2013, 11:12:16 AM

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

LEROY COVE, THIS IS ONE OF TONY'S PIC.

HOLEINTHEWATER

WIFES BUDDY SENT HIM TO LAKE OKEECHOBEE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. SENT THIS TO ME ON HIS CELL.

Cone

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN GREAT HERE IN PHOENIX. GOING SHOOTING THIS AFTERNOON. TOMORROW A GOOD STORM IS COMING THREW. THEY ARE SAYING UP TO AN INCH OF RAIN. I'LL TALK TO YOU ALL IF THE CREEK DOESN'T GET TO DEEP.

Dominick

What will happen if the creek gets too deep?
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

MAY BE ON JURY DUTY THE REST OF THE WEEK. I WON'T KNOW UNTIL AFTER 5 TONIGHT. IF I HAVE TO GO WON'T BE ON LINE UNTIL NEXT WEEK. YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE.

alantani

funny, they called me for jury duty about 5 years ago and i haven't heard from then since!  good luck!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

THEY DIDN'T ME FOR THE TRIAL.