Oregon newbie

Started by bb2fish, October 16, 2012, 10:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb2fish

Just getting started on my very first reel maintenance.  This site is very helpful with all the tutorials and information, so I'm happy to join and maybe share some of my own contributions some day.  Barb

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Bill B

Barb welcome from south of the border....California ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Cone

Welcome from Florida. We will be looking forward to your posts and input.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Welcome Barb, nice to have you with us.
Sal, from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bluefish69

Welcome aboard Barb from NYC. This is a fun site if you like to work on reels.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

redsetta

Welcome from NZ Barb.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

alantani

barb, photos are always welcomed.   you can load them onto photobucket.com and then use the img function to display the photo in your post without taking up bandwidth here.  this place really slows down during the daytime.  which reel were you working on?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

kamuwela

bb2fish

I just started on a Daiwa SealineX 50HV.
Just loaded a slideshow into photobucket to try the image direct link in an album.  Hopefully this works without slowing bandwidth.
http://s1280.photobucket.com/albums/a489/bb2fish/Daiwa%20SealineX%2050HV/?albumview=slideshow
Barb

alantani

copy and paste the [img] code to your post here so that the photo will show up in your post.  it works great!

Dominick

Barb:  Welcome from San Mateo, CA.  Hey Alan, how many women do we have on the site?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nessie Hunter

Barb, Welcome.... 

If your looking for Females & friends to fish with etc. 
I have Family in Portland, Or and Vancouver, Wa areas... 
MY Daughter is turning into quite the Angler.....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

of the 4800 members, only one in 36 has identified herself as female.  i would imagine some have not specified gender.  check out the stats button at the bottoem of the home page.  face it, guys, it you are looking for a date, this is not the place to be!   ;D

http://alantani.com/index.php?action=stats