effective bottom rigging

paternoster rig
1 (33.3%)
live sinker
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Keta

Quote from: TARFU on January 03, 2013, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome from Northern California....it was 28 degrees when i got up for work this morning......discovered when you scrape the ice off the car windscreen and then try to use the windscreen washer to clear the ice....you get more ICE....doooh!!!  Guess I'm a newbie in the colder climate of Northern Cal....

Where are you at?  That's extreme for the Sac Valley but warm Tullelake.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

LLCC

Welcome from Singapore! Enjoy your stay!
Lawrence Lee

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on January 08, 2013, 03:47:40 AM
Welcome Mimyanun.  Glad to have you aboard.

Quote from: TARFU on January 03, 2013, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome from Northern California....it was 28 degrees when i got up for work this morning......discovered when you scrape the ice off the car windscreen and then try to use the windscreen washer to clear the ice....you get more ICE....doooh!!!  Guess I'm a newbie in the colder climate of Northern Cal....
Tarfu:  The secret is start the car turn on the defrosters full blast and go back inside for another cup of coffee.  Then let the windshield wipers do the work.  Dominick
Now I know why your hands are so shiny and nice ::).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Welcome Mimiyanun, you will like it here.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mimyanun

Thank you guys.., much appreciate...  ;D

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mimyanun

Yeah, pretty much

Keta

Mark Twain