Penn Int. 80TW

Started by Roger, December 11, 2009, 12:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realmedic

Roger,

your a credit to the saying disability does not mean inability! keep it up!  ;D

Roger

Wooohooo, once again, one left and one came, just got another one. Another 80W, these reels belong to my son's boss. He works on a research vessel in GOM, Carribean and Atlantic. Evidentlly he wasn't happy with the last service and asked me why I don't get Penn certiffied. No comment here, just don't plan to, any how one more 80 is sit'n on the bench and this one has some line on it'

Thanks Again Alan & Kamu

w These reels belong to my son's boss. So the story starts all over again. My son works on a research vessel out in the GOM and Carribean and I've been able to get the work on their reels in the last year and it's been quite learning experience to say the least
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Roger

I ain't got a clue what happened to this post but so be it.....
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

roger, did you loose a photo or something? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

realmedic

getting penn ceretified is as easy as just ordering parts from penn Roger. thats all it is.

kamuwela

Quote from: Roger on December 16, 2009, 11:34:23 PM
Wooohooo, once again, one left and one came, just got another one. Another 80W, these reels belong to my son's boss. He works on a research vessel in GOM, Carribean and Atlantic. Evidentlly he wasn't happy with the last service and asked me why I don't get Penn certiffied. No comment here, just don't plan to, any how one more 80 is sit'n on the bench and this one has some line on it'

Thanks Again Alan & Kamu
right on roger and welcome to the fun. looks like alan got you hooked too. good luck and happy holidays to you and yours aloha    kamu

w These reels belong to my son's boss. So the story starts all over again. My son works on a research vessel out in the GOM and Carribean and I've been able to get the work on their reels in the last year and it's been quite learning experience to say the least