Main Menu

Spicy tuna

Started by saltydog, March 14, 2013, 12:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltydog

Just thought I would share whats for dinner,spicy tuna roll.This just makes my mouth water for more.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

john2244

Looks great !!  I love tuna rolls and 3 or 4 times a week I stop and buy some at the local market.

Ron Jones

I know I'm in the minority here, but to me that looks like bait. Or something ready to be thrown on the grill.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

you are exactly correct!  everything is explained here. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Well, at least I haven't fallen for it!
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Very funny Alan ;D.
I went out with a bunch of guys last week, for appetizers we got tuna carpaccio....very good.
Yesterday I had capicollo and bread for lunch, I made the capicollo myself by hanging a pork loin for two months in the garage.
When we make pork sausages, we usually eat them raw after only two weeks. Fifty four and I'm still here ;).

That looks good William, I'm glad My colors helped ;)
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

poor aussies,  they get picked on by everybody
and never say anything back. :D :D

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on March 14, 2013, 10:14:32 PM
poor aussies,  they get picked on by everybody
and never say anything back. :D :D
Wallace you crack me up.  I looked for something in this thread so I could pick on you downunders but there was nothing there.  Did I miss something or is it a bit of Aussie humor lost on us real English speakers.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

saltydog

Yes and it sure was good,and hopefully more later this week on the grill a tuna loin or two.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur