alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Back Ordered Shimano Parts
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 11, 2019, 04:35:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back Ordered Shimano Parts  (Read 2192 times)
Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« on: February 08, 2010, 09:15:10 AM »

I must have a Trinidad 30 that clicks but Shamano won't have the parts until June.  Is there a place where I can get one each of the TGT 1303 (Anti-Reverse Pawl) and TGT 1304 (Anti-Reverse Pawl Spring) before mid March?

Have you ever disabled the clicker drag on a Trini 30?  I cut a length of pen barrel to fit and replaced part TGT 0317 (BR gear A) with it.  I will get a piece of Orcot or UHMW and make a real spacer when I tear the reel down to upgrade the anti reverse pawl.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »

i just spoke to shimano.  doug confirms the june back order date.  i am going to see about getting some springs made.  at one point, a company had quoted me 100 pieces at $4 each.  i figured that would be a bit much.  i will check again to see if i can find a cheaper price anywhere.  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: