Los Cabos Father's Day Week Fishing Trip with Dominick!

Started by El Pescador, June 14, 2013, 09:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FirePro911

That looked to be a great trip!

I love me some cerviche and every time we head out on my friends boat at 75 miles or more, I bring all the ingredients to make a few batches and the crew loves it. Used two snappers and a grouper last trip a few weeks ago and had to give up my recipe afterwards. lol!

I would love to catch a Rooster Fish. We are headed out 130 miles on August 17th for two days and hope to snag a Marlin. Though we are still in the learning stage of that fish.

Dominick

Firepro911:  There are 2 things, I have to say.  1. There is a thread to post recipes.  2. Fly down to Cabo.  You have a better chance for a marlin.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

I thought I would revive an old thread from June 2013.  The man in the photo below was named Valentino.  Valentino probably shows up in the photos of the cutting tables since he was one of the major fish cutters at Puerto Los Cabos.  I found out on the trip down there last week that Valentino died last month.  I have known him for years and he was very popular with the locals and fisherman.  He was at the cutting tables when he collapsed and died.  I guess the only good thing that can be said about that is that he was doing what he enjoyed and did not see it coming.  Rest in Peace my Amigo I will miss you.  Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on June 23, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

Second day of fishing, Dom getting the locals to "loose a few buttons!"

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

TomT

Rest in Peace my Amigo I will miss you.  Dominick

Can't say it any better than that..  You are a good friend Dominick.
TomT