Gidday from Mackay Queensland Australia

Started by Roundy, July 20, 2013, 07:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundy

Hi fellow fisherfolk! I hope to be able to expand my knowledge of reel repairs/modifications as I'm a genuine novice at the game. The prospect of international friendship also excites me to the max

Bryan Young

Aloha Roundy from sunny Northern California.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 20, 2013, 02:52:38 PM
Aloha Roundy from sunny Northern California.
Don't mind Bryan we don't say "aloha" in northern California.  I think he meant to say hello or welcome.  G'day mate from San Mateo, CA.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

basto

Hi Roundy
You came to the right place if you want to learn. There is a ton of knowlege here. Welcome from another Queenslander.
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Welcome from another Northern Calif guys...this one is in the Sacramento Delta...
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Shark Hunter

Welcome from Kentucky!
You will like it here! ;D
Life is Good!

kamuwela

Mandelstam

Welcome from Sweden where I'm trying to get through the first days after the summer holidays... hard work but Mr Tani and friends make it a lot easier... :)
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Ron Jones

ALOHA!!

I think Mr. Pescador will allow that from Oahu!! :D ;D
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"