1998 Angler 204 walk around cabin boat.

Started by broschro, August 27, 2013, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

This is a 1998 boat motor and trailer package.im the second owner of this boat and it is in almost new condition. It is set up to fish and has many upgrades that r lees thane a year old.
The boat has been rewired from head to toe with quality marine grade wire and all connections have been sealed with 3m heat shrink installed at the beginning of this year. New gps new down image depth finder new T-top, has all new controls in 2011.this boat gets 3 to 4 mpg  :o  Boat is ready to fish with big live well, raw water wash down, icom vhf, lots of poll holders and plenty of storage. I have worked my but off on this boat and love it.

JohnInMontana

Nice boat you have . Its in great shape. You do a good job taking care of her. I have a 2005 Angler also that I purchases a few years back.I wanted something that is capable of running the distances involved for Tuna here in the NW.. I love it. It can do anything I want to and I can afford to run it for Tuna and pay for the fuel myself.  The larger boats I could not afford the fuel for them.  I don't see many around in the NW.I'm constantly putting in upgrades every year. Its my Baby. LOL.

broschro

Quote from: JohnInMontana on February 23, 2014, 03:56:20 PM
Nice boat you have . Its in great shape. You do a good job taking care of her. I have a 2005 Angler also that I purchases a few years back.I wanted something that is capable of running the distances involved for Tuna here in the NW.. I love it. It can do anything I want to and I can afford to run it for Tuna and pay for the fuel myself.  The larger boats I could not afford the fuel for them.  I don't see many around in the NW.I'm constantly putting in upgrades every year. Its my Baby. LOL.
Hello John these boats are affordable to run that's why I decided to keep it. I want a new motor in a few more years, and then I will put it on a bracket with a swim platform and move up to the Honda 200 hp

broschro

Also in a few more years I will put in two 40 gallon fuel tanks on the port and starboard sides and a built in fish box can't wait.