Newell 500 Series 5+1 Drag System - $32 shipped in the USA

Started by Bryan Young, September 01, 2013, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Now available for Newell 500 Series.  The drag kits cost $32 shipped in the USA if pay check, PM me before sending me your money to make sure kits are available.  

International orders, only paypal is acceptable for payment, and shipping price will be added to paypal invoice.

Thank you for your interest.

Here is my assessment of the drag system:  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=8200.msg71141
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BMITCH

Bryan, does the Newell 500 series fit any of the Penn's? Like maybe the 113h or the 114H?
luck is the residue of design.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: BMITCH on September 01, 2013, 10:47:14 AM
Bryan, does the Newell 500 series fit any of the Penn's? Like maybe the 113h or the 114H?
Hi Bob,

I'm sorry, I didn't even see your posting.

I haven't even looked at the Penn reels for fitment.  It will not fit the 113H or 114H due to the gear sleeve diameter is larger than the Newell 500 series of reels.  I haven't looked at other reels.  Sorry.

Bryan

Quote from: alantani on September 01, 2013, 08:39:24 PM
can i get two sets?  thanks!  alan

No problem Alan.  I'll drop it off with your Newell 533 reel.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Great new for my Hawaiian Connection.

These drag sets will be available from

Five Oceans Seven Seas
          24 Sand Island Road, #29
          Honolulu, Hawaii USA 96819
          Tel: 808-843-8111
          Fax: 808-843-8119
          Email: info@5oceans7seas.com

http://www.5oceans7seas.com/

They will ship all over the state of Hawaii. 

Out of respect for my retail outlet, effective Friday September 13, 2013 (by the way, Friday the 13th happens to be my lucky day), I will no longer be selling kit to individuals located in the lovely state of Hawaii.  I hope you understand.

Mahalo to Lois and Lance of Five Oceans Seven Seas

Bryan

Ron Jones

Bryan,
Are they carying all the drag sets or just these?

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

lois

Bryan Young

Awesome.  In Hawaii, please support your local stores and buy them from 5 Oceans, 7 Seas.  Mahalo.

Bryan Young

Not this stack.  If you contact SmoothDrag, she can set you up with a 5 stack.  It uses Daiwa Million Drag Set along with SmoothDrag thin metal washers for Jigmaster.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 01, 2013, 01:21:14 AM
Now available for Newell 500 Series.  $27 shipped in the USA.  Yes, the USA includes Hawaii and Alaska. If paying via Paypal, $28.50 shipped in the USA. 

Thank you for your interest.

Here is my assessment of the drag system:  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=8200.msg71141

Bryan Young

The drag kit is the same, the packaging is different.

Tunacious

Newell Nut

In the photo you can see what I got from my 533 after installing this upgrade from Bryan.