Penn SS Arms Penn 60s, Long Beaches, Jigmasters, and Smaller Senators

Started by Bryan Young, October 18, 2013, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobsled 55

Alan,

I recently picked up a Pro Gear 255 and a PG 545.  After reading a lot of what Bryan (and others) has posted on here, I gather a Penn 500 arm will fit the 255 while a Penn 113 arm will fit the 545.  I'm looking to pick up a couple of your handle grips for these two reels.  I was thinking the older spinning version (0.375) on both since the OEMs are 0.375.  Is this what you recommend?

Not sure at this point if I want to reuse the OEM arms or pick up some of yours.  I saw where you are using the OEM arms on your PG 501s.  Looks good.

Thanks,

Robert

alantani

i really like the look of the original progear arms.  i think they go perfectly with the reels.  you could go with a 3/0 grip on the 255 and a 5/0 grip on the 545.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bobsled 55

Quote from: alantani on March 09, 2014, 04:25:25 AM
i really like the look of the original progear arms.  i think they go perfectly with the reels.  you could go with a 3/0 grip on the 255 and a 5/0 grip on the 545.

Thanks for the replies,

Alan, let me go through these reels and see what else I might need before I order from you.

Robert

maxpowers

hi Alan,

I need 2 112h arms and 1 113h arm.  could you give me the total and I will send a check or paypal to you?

thanks.

maxpowers

fIsHsTiiCkS

Hey I really need a handle arm for a jigmaster! Do you happen to have anymore Alan?