we have a gun board

Started by alantani, November 25, 2013, 08:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

we are first and always a fishing board, but enough of us shoot that i decided to put together a gun board.  if you want to take a look, you have to let me know and i will change your settings so that you can look around and post.  as always, no politics - fishing, firearms or otherwise.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

coores14

I'm a gun fan. Would love to be able to participate in that section.

alantani

kmstorm64

I don't get to shoot as much as I did when I lived in Texas, but I do get out from time to time to enjoy it.  Old Mil Surp mostly, but a few modern peices.  Uncle Sam takes me out to shoot everything from 5.56mm-155mm (Me Loves some 155mm, everything else seems ....well small in comparison).  Trying my hand at reloading, more out of need than anything, the Newtown ammo scare made it really hard to get ammo, even harder to get odd ball Mil Surp Size rounds like .303 Brit, and 9x18 Makarov (a better less expensive pistol I have never found).  
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

broschro

I was just thinking about this after seeing the post Last night. Sounds good.

Snagged2

I've always enjoyed firearms and shooting,, sounds good to me!

Dominick

Alan:  I don't know what you mean about changing my setting but feel free to do so.  I want in.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

floating doc

Central Florida

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

erikpowell

pull the trigger for me too alan!  ;D

alantani

melkapule

Please add me to that site. Thank you, Mel.

alantani

Nessie Hunter

Im in (please) !!  :)
Although it looks like I am already... 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

ACDIII