we have a gun board

Started by alantani, November 25, 2013, 08:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoochrip

That sounds great I have the same bug for them too.

Shark Hunter

I had them in my drain tile around my House. They had taken old batteries and fireworks and whatever they could find to plug it up so they could live in there. I had to rent a 100' snake from Lowes to make sure it was clear. Dug up all the entry points, and tie wrapped hardware cloth around them, so they couldn't get back in. They were getting in around a rock wall drain that was tied into the main drain tile. I used concrete screws for those. then the slaughter began! :o
I don't mean to sound cruel, but you have to do what you can to protect your property. When you shoot at one and miss, they stop and stand up, and look around, "what was that?" That's the kill shot! :P
Life is Good!

agior

Best varmint tool is the airgun, mice, rats, chipmunks and the airborne ones, such as blackbirds, hooded crows and especially magpies. Nasty killers of any other form of life. I definitely hate them. Shot at sight (taking care not to be spotted, of course)

floating doc

Quote from: agior on August 09, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
Best varmint tool is the airgun, mice, rats, chipmunks and the airborne ones, such as blackbirds, hooded crows and especially magpies. Nasty killers of any other form of life. I definitely hate them. Shot at sight (taking care not to be spotted, of course)

So what's your favorite airgun? Should we have an airgun topic here?
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

Mine is by no means modern. Its an old Crossman pump pistol. About 20 pumps will go through a car door! :o
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 11, 2014, 10:00:43 PM
Mine is by no means modern. Its an old Crossman pump pistol. About 20 pumps will go through a car door! :o

Wow! Can I ask how you learned that?
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Steve-O

agior

Quote from: floating doc on August 11, 2014, 09:14:07 PM
So what's your favorite airgun? Should we have an airgun topic here?

sorry for the delayed answer ::) ::)

favorite airgun is a CalibrGun Cricket 22cal, I also have a 25cal Daystate Air Ranger 80, a 22cal AirArms S500 and a 177cal Weihrauch 50.
We sure have a good time here with buddies from our airgun forum http://wfks.gr we usually gather for BR/FT or just plinking on spent shotgun shells scattered around the field. The one who misses three consequent shots on indicated shell pays for the beers on the local tavern :D

betterlate

Please add me in Alan.

Thanks.   8)

Cone

i have a couple of cheap springers. I have been wanting to step up to a PCP airgun. The Benjamin Marauder is what I would like to buy. A nice entry level PCP airgun. I just can't justify or afford to put that kind of money into one right now. Maybe that will change one day.
Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

David Hall

Alan:
Please add me to the guns forum as well.
I do a bit of shooting and all of my own maintenence.  I recently rebuilt a Browning BAR .270 sport rifle.
Looks and fires like factory new.  Killed many pigs and deer with it.  Okay well I didnt but my son did!

HOLEINTHEWATER

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rodger68

.22 to .45, Please sign me up as well.

Thanks!