regards from austria

Started by raider, November 30, 2013, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raider

hi,
i am a catfish angler from austria. in resent years i used spinning reels like Penn Spinfisher SSM. Now i change to conventional reels because of the line capacity. During my research i found this form. I am sure i can learn a lot here. With your help i will found the right reel for my requirement.

kind regards Daniel

Irish Jigger

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Cone

Welcome. We would love to see some pics! Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Welcome Daniel! Yes show us some pictures, so we could determine what size tank we need to help you build ;D.
Enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

raider

ok, i will attach a picture of my biggest catfish this year. The fish was 2,13m long and weight about 60kg.

the biggest catfish weight about 140kg... that is my target ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wels_catfish

Shark Hunter

Someone not very Photogenic?
Welcome Raider! ;)
Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Ron Jones

Welcome to the sand box.
If your looking for fish twice that size, I'm thinking a narrow 4/0 would be the ticket. What gear ratio are you looking for?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"