Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrowslinger

Any mistake is just another opportunity for success USMC!

Mandelstam

Malmö, southern Sweden. Became part of Sweden in 1648. Before that we were part of Denmark. Damn Swedes surprised us by marching across the frozen ocean...

:)
Karl
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

GulfOfBothnia

Europe - Eastern Finland.

Ron Jones

Had to look up "Gulf of Bothnia", good to learn something first thing in the morning.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Gulfyakr

Roanoke, Texas.....north of Fort Worth. Almost too far from the Gulf of Mexico..............but not quite.

tortugo

Hi, I'm retired and now call Bahia Tortugas, BCS Mexico as my home. It's lobster season and I don't think I can eat anymore. Crabs are a byproduct of lobster fishing and we just ate our fill yesterday. Thank you everyone for your contributions to making this the best reel repair site in the universe. Tortugoo

Calusa

I am in Placida, Florida near Boca Grande.

Tile

Valenii de Munte, Prahova county. Currently we have about 35 cm of snow.
In solid fiberglass we trust

2 G,s

jonnou

Dargaville New Zealand ;)
Awsome site Allan found it after my Okuma cnv55 died after pulling up a hardnose skate from 360 meters. >:( Rebuit with help from your tutorial and  a second hand okuma 30.
Have been buying and tinkering with stuff ever since. Redsetta from Auckland in New Zealand has been a great help lately with info on sourcing parts ect.  ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Fishemup

6 months in Benicia,Ca and 6 months in Nuevo Vallarta, MX. Best of both worlds!

TomT

About 8 months in Fort Bragg, Ca and about 4 months in El Sargento, BCS, MX.

Don't know how I've missed this post before.
TomT

BILOXITARHEEL

Biloxi, MS Getting addicted to your message board. Lots of great ideas.

mike155

Michael Smith Greenville Al.