TANK 3D

Started by BMITCH, January 19, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Ok, so on another thread I posted pics. Of a triple dogged 113hn. Well here it is completed. As many SS parts that are currently available along with some mods that I did. Enjoy!

Step 1: alternating double dogs.

Step 2:the idea.

Step 3:Making it happen.

Step 4:making sure of clearance with the frame and spool.

Step5:assembly.

Step6:finished product.

After this build I think I'm gonna need a 12 step program ::)

Can anyone tell me what's a really a big difference with this reel on the outside,other than my manical obsession with screws?

luck is the residue of design.

Brendan

I cant believe it, very nice.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

Thanks guys. Lee NONE of this happens without your knowledge and help ;D

Shark Hunter

Where did you get that funky end plate? ;D
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Ding,ding,ding. Daron gets the prize.theend plate is from the H2 series.they only have 5 screws so I driled and counter sunk the additional three holes. I know, over kill but I liked the tuna logo.

Shark Hunter

Yea, I like it too! Good Job BOB! ;D
Life is Good!

johndtuttle

Chris Gatorfan

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Topshot

With everyone's knowledge and creativity. I give it 6 months before there is a quadruple dogged, 3 speed, 14+1 drag stack, mind controlled senator haha
:D
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Bryan Young

Now you need to post a video so we can heart how it sounds. Very nice work.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Lensters

Where did you get the stainless torx screws?  With the frequency that I tear into my reels the chrome cover brass screws get mangled quickly.
Lensters is also known as Len and will respond when addressed as either.

Disclaimer: My opinions, are mine and mine alone.  They should not be ascribed to Alan, moderators or anyone else on this site.  However, should you wish to, you may adopt them as your own.

BMITCH

Lensters, the Torx screws are a 6-32 SS from McMaster Carr. As most know about me I'm fanatical about the screws. I tappedoutthe frame using a bottoming tap and installed the screws. A word of caution though. On the Tib frames you need to be careful to make sure not to bind the tap due to the soft material. Also make sure that the larger thread does not come through the side of the frame.

pompano joe

Where did you get the handle...not the knob, but the handle itself?
Pompano Joe