Alan Tani Shark Week

Started by Shark Hunter, February 08, 2014, 08:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Ok Guys. I see a couple members want to do some Shark Fishing. Chris Gatorfan lives in the area and I just Vacation near the Pensacola area. Chris is going to be the official Chaperone since this is his Turf.
We are shooting for Late May. Probably the last week. So Far we Have Floating Doc and Bunnlevel Sharker. We will be meeting in Pensacola.
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Chris Gatorfan

Looking at that map the long white stretch to the left of the A is the parking lot we will meet at. If anyone needs more information Give me a call 850-564-1256.

Whether its just a few of us or More I know we are going to have a great time.Looking forward to meating you all.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Right here Daron.  I will considerate it strongly.  I am going to Los Cabos in June.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

dominick, i think we should have your wife talk to my wife......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Chris Gatorfan

Wow we got the Boss interested...Would be nice to meet you to Alan.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

floating doc

Quote from: Chris Gatorfan on February 09, 2014, 02:08:23 AM
Wow we got the Boss interested...Would be nice to meet you to Alan.

Now, that would be cool!
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

The Gulf Coast is nice! Emerald White Sand, Nice Clean Beaches and some Awesome Sharkin'!
Alan, You and Dominick need to bring your wives and "Come on Down".
I have been on Beaches all across the country and Overseas as well. There is nothing like the Gulf.
It is Spectacular! Once you go, nothing else will quite do. :P
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Thats why they Call this the Emerald Coast. ;D
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 09, 2014, 06:10:11 AM
The Gulf Coast is nice! Emerald White Sand, Nice Clean Beaches and some Awesome Sharkin'!
Alan, You and Dominick need to bring your wives and "Come on Down".
I have been on Beaches all across the country and Overseas as well. There is nothing like the Gulf.
It is Spectacular! Once you go, nothing else will quite do. :P

Some of the finest beaches are in New Jersey.  Honestly.  Let's hear it for N. J. Beaches.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Dominick, you got that right...LBI. I've also got a soft spot for the south shore of LI. Some areas out there Napeague stretch, you would swear the rest of the world wasn't there. Conde Nast can't be wrong, right? Never been to the Emerald coast, got some friends there.need to make the trip someday. Jersey rules though!
luck is the residue of design.

Ron Jones

I'll admit it is pretty over their, but I don't know guys. Any of you ever been to Lanai? Or how about Fujairah‎ in the UAE. I am a Pacific coast boy died in the wool and think that Baja or central California has got to be the best, but the world has some awesome beaches.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Yes Ron, I have been to Lanai, one of my favorite place. I didn't do any fishing there, but lots of horseback riding. I was there in 1996 and there were only two resorts on the island, I stayed at The Lodge of Koele. I'm sure it changed by now, I hope not.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.