great videos!

Started by alantani, February 08, 2014, 10:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

BigT: The first video I viewed I have to say that fisherman is real sportsman he wasn't going to loose that fish for anything, and he released the fish slowly to fish again.

The second video was completely nuts.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Thanks,  I always try to take pictures of the day,  I thought sharing pictures might help some people who can not go fishing 🎣. Have a recollection of the past,  it's not much butt it's recorded.🤷‍♀️

gstours

Another thing is that I have a lot o videos,  someone may like to see some parts or all of butt never know where to trickle them in at.  If you don't like them let. E know,  just wanted to not sit on stuff.  🤷‍♂️

gstours

As it was raining this morning I thought about last year and some good times Salmon fishing.    Here,s for you to view.  The Suprise was at the ending.   Very clumsy too. ???      Ya its only Monday too. ;)

Reel 224

Ouch that had to hurt! :P Keep the video coming ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Soon to be a classic.  Halibut fishing on the Maiko.  ;)   in the rare sunshine.   about 8 mi nits of your time!

Reel 224

That was great! Congratulations!

Joe

gstours

Here is a short clip of a fun day fishing halibut results.  Ken is not able to fish this year as he had a kidney removed and is doing kemo therapy as we speak.  He was my best deck hand.  I,m  hoping he gets to feeling better.   Here,s to Ken. ;)

Big Tim

FROG FISH  ;D

Rivverrat

Tim, that is an interesting fish... Jeff

exp2000

HappyHookerAUS

wow! can't remember the last time I was on here!! anyhow.. heres one I'm pretty proud of.. solo.. trolling for marlin.. tagged and release estimate 45kg Black marlin

alantani

nice video!  couldn't tell at the end, but no gloves?  tagged him, right?  and i couldn't tell how you popped the hook out, but it was fast!!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bhale1

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!