DOMINICK'S PENN SENATOR COLLECTION

Started by Dominick, December 18, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

My wife asked me to decorate the family room for the Christmas holidays while she was out shopping.  I decorated the plinth over the fireplace.  She came home and hit the ceiling.  I don't understand women.  She give me a job to do and I did it.  She says my plinth is too short.  I need a vote on this.  Check out the photographs and let me know if you can tell I have a short plinth.  Dominick

I think it looks great.  I would like to have you weigh in on what you think of my decorating talent.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

harryk3616

john2244

Ron Jones

I don't know, if your plinth was a little longer you could put up a 1/0,2/0 and 3/0! :D By the way, when the plinth is over the fireplace I think it is called a mantle. ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

BMITCH

Dominick, very nice collection ;D ;D I've been told its not the length of your plinth that matters. :o

I know the 12 year old rule. Sorry I couldn't help myself :D
luck is the residue of design.

erikpowell

Nice collection Dom! I'd call it a perfect plinth.  ;)
can you add in a green handle? then you'll have the christmas colors covered!  ;D
I think you're ready to hang the stockings now buddy.

Love your work, Merry Christmas to you and family !

Ho Ho Ho

Bryan Young

Dominick, you are a crack up, and don't drag us into your troubles. We have enough all by ourselves :-X.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

Dominick,
   You're a brave man putting your collection that close to the fire ;)
Sweet collection! I've been waiting for you to unveil some goodies.
Thanks for showing,
Dom
PS- There should be a couple stockings hanging off those handles!

Makule

too short.  how are you going to put up more reels?
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 19, 2013, 01:34:53 AM
Dominick, you are a crack up, and don't drag us into your troubles. We have enough all by ourselves :-X.
Speak for yourself, I'm very happy with my plinth ;).

Dominicuccio, that's a nice collection you got going there, all you need is a little more color, the black handles are ok, but not exciting. Thanks for sharing ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ez2cdave

Quote from: noyb72 on December 18, 2013, 11:54:29 PM
I don't know, if your plinth was a little longer you could put up a 1/0,2/0 and 3/0! :D By the way, when the plinth is over the fireplace I think it is called a mantle. ;D
Ron

I believe he only needs the 1/0 & 2/0  . . . Looks like he already has the 3/0 ( 1st reel - No Harness Lugs )

From left to right, I believe they are 3/0, 4/0, 6/0, 9/0. 10/0, 12/0. 14/0, 16/0 . . . Correct ???

Chris Gatorfan

Very nice collection. And i love old smoky leading the pack. I am a black powder man myself. Just sold my 1912 50 Cal Kentucky Plainsman last year. I miss it.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Looks Good Dominick!
I'm going to line mine up over the holidays. ;D
I think that red handled 12 looks the best!
Life is Good!