New Reels

Started by Shark Hunter, March 03, 2014, 08:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I know a few individuals are wanting current pictures of the collection. I did manage to get out all the reels I've recently purchased.

A penn 180, 250 Surfmaster, two 155's, a pair of Jigmasters, 500 and 500S, Two 9/0's, A daiwa 600H, Cherry 114H, 114HL, a 114HLW half frame and a black 6/0 compliments of Maxpowers.
My work schedule is putting me behind, stay tuned. ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Behind?  You look ahead of the game.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Behind of refurbishing, rebuilding, dragging, double dogging, greasing and making them ready to fish. ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Daron,Daron,Daron...i think there's a 12 step program for this kinda thing ::) :D
luck is the residue of design.

alantani

funny, i was thinking exactly the same thing!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Well, There is 13 reels on the table. I went through one of the 9/0's. No I can start the 12 step program. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Daron:  The first step is to admit you are powerless against an ad for a reel on ebay.  To truly recover from the addiction you must send me a 10/0.  When I receive it I will pray for you.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Quote from: BMITCH on March 03, 2014, 10:14:23 AM
Daron,Daron,Daron...i think there's a 12 step program for this kinda thing ::) :D
Buahahahaha, that's funny Bob
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Eventually you will...
Step 2: "come to believe that there exists a power greater than yourself that can restore you to sanity"
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

I don't see a problem. ;)
My only real problem is I need more crown royal bags! :P
Life is Good!

Aiala

"We admitted we were powerless over obsessively buying reels, and our bank balances had become unmanageable..."

A-yuh... Been there, doing that.  :P

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 03, 2014, 10:59:32 PM
I don't see a problem. ;)
My only real problem is I need more crown royal bags! :P
Daron:  you can purchase those bags at the local package store and they give you a free bottle of whiskey.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I'm off the whiskey. Quit that and cigarettes. I have an order on the way. I need the pint sized ones for my new collection of smaller penns.
Life is Good!

George4741

Nice stuff, Daron.  As I know you are a "Big Reel Guy" I was wondering what the heck you are doing with the small 180 and 155's?  But I see you answered my question in your last post.
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 03, 2014, 11:55:40 PM
I need the pint sized ones for my new collection of smaller penns.
viurem lliures o morirem

DaBigOno

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 03, 2014, 11:55:40 PM

I'm off the whiskey. Quit that and cigarettes.

Good for you Daron.

Btw, awesome collection of reels.   
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono