Ready to fish...!

Started by Aiala, March 15, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Here's my rescue 113 HLW, all freshly reworked and dragged and tibbed, ready to be my 50-lb. outfit on this summer's trip... Love that reelhead high!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

doradoben

O.K. Aiala!!! Very shiny older Senator.. :o

Alto Mare

Aiala, that's one gorgeous reel, enjoy it.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

john2244

Nice reel !!  What trip are you this summer??
John

Aiala

Quote from: john2244 on March 15, 2014, 12:45:00 AM
Nice reel !!  What trip are you this summer??

John, I am going on a 4-day aboard the ROYAL STAR in mid-July... Maybe some nice BFTs or albies... I can't wait!

~A~

Dominick

Good Luck Aiala:  Hoping for cow tuna for you to test your new tank.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

john2244

I have never fished on the Royal Star but I know it is a great boat.  Before leaving Clarion Island last month we passed our extra bait over to her.  I believe they got 23 YFT over 200#'s on that trip.  

John

Aiala

Quote from: Dominick on March 15, 2014, 01:00:43 AM
Good Luck Aiala: Hoping for cow tuna for you to test your new tank.

Thanks, Dom! (Pssst: It isn't a "tank"; not like the kind you fellows build, anyway. I'm intimidated by the thought of 50 lbs of drag or whatever... I don't want to get yanked over the side!  :P)

~A~

LTM

Quote from: john2244 on March 15, 2014, 01:08:25 AM
I have never fished on the Royal Star but I know it is a great boat.  Before leaving Clairon Island last month we passed our extra bait over to her.  I believe they got 23 YFT over 200#'s on that trip. 

John
John, post some pictures please!!  Havent seen Clarion in decades!!

Leo

DaBigOno

That's going to be perfect for a Royal Star trip, escpecially if it's going to be teamed up with that pink 2-speed Avet JX.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

john2244

Leo,

If I can figure out to download them from my Ipad I will be glad to do it for you.

John

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: john2244 on March 15, 2014, 01:21:55 AM
Leo,

If I can figure out to download them from my Ipad I will be glad to do it for you.

John
John: This basic stuff. You should be able to upload to photobucket.  If not plug your Ipad into your computer and upload then to photobucket.  If you know how to change the size of the pictures you should be able to load them directly.  Email them to yourself.  Lots of ways.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Good Job on that Reel Aiala! ;) I like the Silver Tibs the Best! 8)
Life is Good!