14/0 Double Dog!

Started by Shark Hunter, April 07, 2014, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Sal makes it look Easy. I had a Hell of a time with these Dog Springs. >:(
This has been a long time coming! ;D Stainless Sleeves for the 12/0 and 14/0!!!
This has been a good couple weeks for me! ;D I got my Shark Handles, and now the SS Sleeves for the Big Senators! Its Good to Be the Shark Hunter!!! More Perks of AlanTani.com ;)
Double dogged 14/0 plate with springs ready. I bet these popped off at least a Dozen times trying to assemble the Bridge. They always came back into plain view, only because I have plenty of spares! ;)
This was my latest 14/0 acquisition from John aka Tightlines. There is no reason to go through any more of the reel. John is way more thorough than I am. I just wanted to replace the sleeve and add this Chrome Bridge that has an extra lip to keep the Main and pinion aligned.
Listen to this Gatling Gun!
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Ron Jones

Of course it would help, Lee drew it.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

erikpowell

Alto Mare

Quote from: Keta on April 07, 2014, 06:15:38 AM
Would this help?

A pin might be better
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Keta

I'll see if they can cut one like this.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

I already have a Bunch of them Lee. I will take a pair with the nipples on them though. :D
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

sundaytrucka

Hey Shark,

How big of a shark do you feel this reel, with upgrades, is capable of beaching/boating...800-1200#, 2000#?

I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!