photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

How bout photo of the year for that little guy  :D :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

bluefish69

Dom

I started my Son fishing at 4 yrs. old you better not blink. He will be running the boat & telling you to drop the Anchor.

Good looking Boy

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

alantani

handsome young man.  mom and dad must be very proud!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Decker

Let's see a pick of that reel hoisting him up in a harness... :)   No offense, just think that reel could probably handle it.   I spend much more time lifting kids than fish.

broadway

Jack, his mom, and dad are thrilled to see our lil' guy receive photo of the month, and like Dominick said even without a fish.
We're super proud and can't get enough of this special time.  When he's running the boat, catching more fish than us, and telling me my knots are old fashion and extinct I'll have to look back and remember these unforgettable times, so I don't make him walk the plank. ;)
Jack's warmness and sweetness is evident in the photos but he's really something in person. I considered myself very lucky to have caught Kim, but I still don't know what I did to deserve such a fantastic family.
Alan, I didn't have a hard time finding ladies either, but as you know the key is finding the right one.  That took me 35 years to realize. 8)
Mike, I believe every word of your statement.  I just hope you have a windlass ;D
From this happy family to my online happy family...Thank you for finding Jack worthy of photo of the month!
Dom

ez2cdave

Mom & Dad better keep a close eye on him . . . Looks like he's gonna be a real "Chick Magnet" !

Once he "discovers girls", I can almost hear him now, saying, " Hey, Baby . . . Wanna come over and see my fishing gear ? "

LOL !!!

Tight Lines !

alantani

from the far side of the world!  congratulations!!!!

Quote from: ijlal on November 23, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Caught this 88 lb sail on November 5 to break Pakistan's previous all-tackle record of 83.5 lb that had remained unbroken for the last 18 years!

Cheers ;D

David Hall

Agreed that has to be the photo of the month.  What a beauty.

Benni3

Fishing with my dad at the lake

STRIPER LOU

Very nice Bass from sweet water!
.......Lou

Bill B

Nice line side brother....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Alto Mare

Nice pic Michael! Already making photo of the month...good job!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

figured this would be an appropriate way to start the new year!

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 06, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

alantani

foakes

Might be able to squeeze one more dog onto the North East part of the bridge -- I notice a little free space there...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.