photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Charlie Tuna on a date.  ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Great photo, however I wouldn't eat tuna exposed to 100 degree+ heat ...especially with the guts still in 'em, YUCK!
Hope those beautiful fish didn't go to waste baking in the sun, but definitely a cool shot!
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, that fish is being somoked by the tailpipe, smoked fish doesn't get spoiled :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 28, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
Dom, that fish is being somoked by the tailpipe, smoked fish doesn't get spoiled :-\

good one! LOL

broadway

Touche`, Sal... Well In that case I'll have some spicy smoked tuna rolls  ;)
Dom

alantani

broadway

The funny part of fishaholic's set up is that it looks just like mine. I use the tray, paper towels, q-tips (wood stem), reel x bottle (corrosion x inside), acid brushes, tweezers, and of course, Cal's grease.
There is one very important tool missing other than a bottle opener ;)
The Alan Tani wrench ;D
Nice, clear photos, thanks
Dom

alantani

couldn't let this one pass......

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 16, 2012, 02:08:24 AM
As you have probably noticed, I don't just collect reels, I also collect parts. Especially the ones that are hard to find. When I see them at a good price, I grab them. Here are a couple of shots of some of the parts that I've been working on for two days:
My wife threatened me that if I keep stinking up her laundry room , she's going to decorate my coffin with those parts :o

Sal

Nessie Hunter

HOLY MOLY !!!!!

Does that qualify as Hording???    :o
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

saltydog

No hoading is just piled up trash,he has his neatly stacked and organized.Great work.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

alantani

fishing on the danube.  how much better can it get!!!!!

wallacewt

what a fine figure of a man ;D
take a guess at the rod and say a pflueger.

UK Ron

Keta

Quote from: UK Ron on September 26, 2012, 10:08:33 AM
I want that hat !!  ;D

Me too, with over 325 sunny days a year and high in the mountains sun burn is a daily problem where I live.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain