FISHING GEAR FOR SALE

Started by fishhead69, May 23, 2014, 02:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishhead69

VISIT MY WEBSITE berinsontackle.com   EMAIL ME AT info@berinsontackle.com   CALL ME AT (951)259-2937   PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE ALL OF MY AVAILABLE FISHING GEAR. I HAVE A LOT MORE. CONTACT ME TO FIND OUT IF I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED.

Keta

Welcome to our board.  I have been able to get hard to find parts from you in the past, thank you.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

hi, paul!  many of us have purchased from you before and you have been mentioned here many times.  anything you want to post is fine!  if you have pictures of anything, post those as well.  i've found that we're all just a bunch of photo junkies and pictures always attract alot of attention.  good luck and welcome!!!!!   alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

kmstorm64

I have gotten a few reels from Paul in the past, good prompt service!
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Aiala

I got my gold 6/0 Accuframe & black Accuplates from Mr B, also my gorgeous ice blue Accurate Albacore Special... top-notch quality and service.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

DanteV

Welcome! I've been on the lookout for a used Kencor Panga rod. Do you have any in stock?

erikpowell

Bula and Welcome aboard Paul!
That was cool talking to you today. Probably won't be long before you hear from me again!
Cheers mate.

Dominick

Good to have you aboard.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Newell Nut

I think I recall someone owing me a ring for a Newell 600.

DaBigOno

Wow!  Glad to have you here Paul
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

alantani

paul, please get in touch with newell nut at some point.  you two might have some unfinished business to discuss.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!