awesome site

Started by tacklerat, May 24, 2014, 03:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacklerat

Hi Guys,

tacklerat from australia here, been on the site in the past many times so thought I would join up. Love the site and all the technical tuition aswell including the valued opinions of others, definately a wealth of information for sure. Keep up the good work,cheers  :)

regards Adam

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Welcome Adam, enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Adam
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

harryk3616

welcome  adam      a wealth of info here, any questions on reel repair , just ask.

Irish Jigger

handi2

I've been coming here since Alan started this site years ago. The funny thing I still come here all the time..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

tacklerat

Thanks guys!   ;)  finding all sorts of treasured information on here at the moment.   ;D  cheers

alantani

welcome.  yellowtail???  :o
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

tacklerat

Hi Alan,

yes, you are correct, yellowtail kingfish in the pic. ;)  Blessed with some good yellowtail kingfish down south where I live. This one wasn't huge, just over the 20kgs mark but was taken on light spin gear which was alot of fun, great forum you have here by the way,cheers

regards tacklerat

ossipeter

Welcome from me Adam. Greets from Peter, Bavaria