DOMINICK'S FISHING REPORT WITH PHOTOS (REVISED NEW PHOTOS)

Started by Dominick, June 13, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryk3616

El Pescador

Dominick!

Question, what fish species are you targeting with the dorado being trolled as bait??? ;D

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN...   PUT A SHIRT ON!!!!!

Keep Fishing!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

anglingarchitect

He's just getting a little sun man, give him a break. ;D

Looks like you are having fun to me Dominick.

Capt Ahab

Alto Mare

Quote from: El Pescador on June 13, 2014, 09:09:58 PM
Dominick!

Question, what fish species are you targeting with the dorado being trolled as bait??? ;D

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN...   PUT A SHIRT ON!!!!!

Keep Fishing!!!

Wayne
Glad you're having a good time Dominick, but I do agree with Wayne...put you damn shirt on! please ::)  ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Some of us are a bit more "fluffy" than when we were younger. 

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

johndtuttle

Nice Gator Lee  ;)

And thanks for the report Dom. Hope to see more big ones. :)

broadway

Dominick, you look like a spring chicken... Good luck tomorrow. Those chick dorado are yummy as can be.
Sal, Don't encourage him to put those Hawaii five-o shirts on... It's screws up the contrast on my computer screen. ;)
Best of luck with the weather,
Dom

wallacewt

hi dom,
showed elizabeth your photo
she said ,and i quote
"isnt he handsome"  :D :D :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Nice! G'luck I hope you kill some nice ones.  ;D

Looks like a much better time than what I've been having at work.
Just a little jealous.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Dominick

Weather report yesterday said their would be 29 mph winds.  We canceled and we are shooting for tomorrow or Monday.  We went to the marina yesterday and there were some tuna (10-15 lbs) small dorado and some very nice red snapper and a 300 lb blue marlin.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

I'm glad you guys are choosing your days carefully, we need you back safe and sound ;).
Looking forward to your next report, hoping its a good one.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

yeah, not worth getting killed over!  stay safe, see you when we return. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Hi AT members: It is still hot and sticky and the fishing is still slow.  We caught about 12 bonita 1 dorado and another hammerhead.

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.