DOMINICK'S FISHING REPORT WITH PHOTOS (REVISED NEW PHOTOS)

Started by Dominick, June 13, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

At least your catching something Dominick. Do you eat those Bo Bo's?
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Soak the Bo Bo's in milk over night. Then throw in trash.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 16, 2014, 02:38:54 AM
At least your catching something Dominick. Do you eat those Bo Bo's?

Daron:  I posted more photos.  You may have missed the second set of photos.  Look at the last photo that is bonita sushi.  The capitano sliced it with fresh limes and soya sauce.  It was surprisingly good.  We never took bonita either throwing them back or cutting them up for bait.  I need to do some research the best I could gather in broken Spanish and English is that there are two different bonita.  They are bonita with teeth or no teeth (like some Kentucky boys ;D).  The capitano said the ones with teeth taste good.  He was right the bonita he served on the boat was pretty good.  Does the hammerhead meet with your criteria?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I have no Criteria. Its a Shark, and like me, he has all his teeth. ;D
Be safe out there Buddy. ;)
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

I guess you are back from your trip Dominick? No Roosters or Tuna? ???
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 20, 2014, 04:55:14 AM
Nope no tuna.  We targeted rooster fish for only a hour.  We did not get a bite.  The dorado was good eating.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

At least you caught something. I bet reeling in those Hammers was Fun! ;D
Life is Good!

anglingarchitect

I didn't catch a Rooster in my only trip to Costa Rica either, and I went with my GF so no puttanesca.

:-\

Alto Mare

Quote from: anglingarchitect on June 21, 2014, 12:19:58 AM
I didn't catch a Rooster in my only trip to Costa Rica either, and I went with my GF so no puttana's.

Easy there architect, lets not forget the 12 year-old rules ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2014, 11:20:26 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 20, 2014, 04:55:14 AM
Nope no tuna.  We targeted rooster fish for only a hour.  We did not get a bite.  The dorado was good eating.  Dominick
I'm sure you had a great time no matter what, when I retire, I want to be just like you ;).
Glad to have you back safe ;)

Alto Mare

Quote from: anglingarchitect on June 21, 2014, 12:19:58 AM
I didn't catch a Rooster in my only trip to Costa Rica either, and I went with my GF so no puttanesca.

;D ;D...good comeback ;)