DOMINICK'S FISHING REPORT WITH PHOTOS (REVISED NEW PHOTOS)

Started by Dominick, June 13, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi AT members.  I'm down in Los Cabos.  We fished today in some rough water.  The wind has been blowing all this past week bringing cold water to the area.  We fish in pretty calm wind for most of the morning.  The wind blew later at around noon and changed direction several times. We will be fishing again on Saturday.  Dominick
This one is for you shark guys.

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Live it up Dominick! Looks like you are having fun! ;D That's what its all about.
I don't think I've seen a Hammerhead that small. You should have it mounted above your plinth! ;)
Life is Good!

SacFly

Nice pics.  Beats the heck out of my day at work for sure!

MFB

Have they stopped making shirts in the USA? ;D

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

erikpowell

Nice Dom!  Livin la vida loca baby!
Hope the wind drops for ya buddy  ;)

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Cone

It looks like you are having a great time. Too bad it isn't Hawaii though. Maybe you could photoshop in a grass skirt and coconut bra.  ;D  Have  fun. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Antiochrich

Nice! Glad you got in a couple, now I really need to go back and hopefully sooner than later :)

conchydong

Living large! A cold beer, a nice stogie and fresh dorado for dinner, doesn't get much better than that. The only thing missing is...... well this is a PG13 site, so we'll leave it at that.

Dominick

Hi again: Not fishing again until Monday.  The weather is very hot and humid.  Hurricane Christina is off the coast of mainland Mexico.  It's staying off shore but is causing wind and cold water.  We canceled Saturday because of the lousy conditions.  Check the satellite here. Dominick

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/mexicosatellite_large.html?clip=undefined&region=undefined&collection=localwxforecast&presname=undefined

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

Is the Hurricane going to be an issue for the AT trip?

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Update...Just received a call from my Capitano.  They are catching Dorado, Wahoo and Tuna.  So back to plan A we are fishing tomorrow.  I will report back.  Dominick

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!