NEW REAL DESIGN

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, July 16, 2014, 12:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

Marcq

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on July 16, 2014, 12:57:08 AM
IT IS IN PROTO KNOW. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
http://www.kendragear.com/video-page.html

I really like technology but not when it is complicated and it as to be beautiful like Penn

Marc..

ChileRelleno

I found the concept & design interesting enough to post a thread on it back on the 12th, here, http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=11146.0
But I don't think it is going to go anywhere, I've seen it elsewhere & the response is the same, i.e. lackluster.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

johnachak

No sir, I don't like it. That is just my opinion.

Unutt

Looks like a lot of moving parts.  My reels take a pounding during a tournament.  I am wondering if it would stand up to the abuse.

Why not just use a bait caster?   
So many reels, so little time.

basto

The advantages of this reel over a bait caster are that, with very light line, you can cast very light baits, just like a spin reel.
The advantages over a spin reel with this reel is that you are not compounding line twist with every cast, just by turning the spool the opposite direction every second cast.
You can put it into free spool and drop a bait to the bottom, just like a conventional reel, and don`t have to balance the reel on top of the rod.

I LOVE IT! I hope this guy has great success with this and makes a lot of money too.

Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

Dominick

Quote from: basto on July 27, 2014, 12:26:39 AM
The advantages of this reel over a bait caster are that, with very light line, you can cast very light baits, just like a spin reel.
The advantages over a spin reel with this reel is that you are not compounding line twist with every cast, just by turning the spool the opposite direction every second cast.
You can put it into free spool and drop a bait to the bottom, just like a conventional reel, and don`t have to balance the reel on top of the rod.

I LOVE IT! I hope this guy has great success with this and makes a lot of money too.

Basto

DITTO... Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

johnachak

I fish all saltwater. I can only imagine what salt intrusion (Is it intrusion if it's gearcase is open?) Would do to that reel.