new guy from lompoc

Started by ppvj64, December 06, 2014, 09:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppvj64

Boy you guys and gals sure make me feel welcome here and I do know there will be alot more time on here cause fixing and hopping up reels are kind of a new hobby for me. Ive bought alot of crummy or crumby reels at swap meets take them home clean them up and fix what ever needs to be fixed and end up with a great new to me reel. Thanks all and looking forward to talking with all of you alot more :D
Pete j

Dominick

Quote from: ppvj64 on December 07, 2014, 02:56:23 AM
Boy you guys and gals sure make me feel welcome here and I do know there will be alot more time on here cause fixing and hopping up reels are kind of a new hobby for me. Ive bought alot of crummy or crumby reels at swap meets take them home clean them up and fix what ever needs to be fixed and end up with a great new to me reel. Thanks all and looking forward to talking with all of you alot more :D
Don't believe it.  We know you are hooked like the rest of us.  Misery love company.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!