first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

Nicko_Cairns

Ah I just realised that the other night when I was measuring a fish for a competition, my dog Diesel was helping out (one of my dogs). He's an English Staffordshire Terrier. You can see him to the left of the fish, he's camouflaged at night though...  ;D

alantani

Quote from: trond_solem on December 30, 2014, 09:06:37 PM
Not much of me in the picture, but my Cairn terrier Mia is flat out on the floor.

we need a picture with you in it as well!  hurry, i'm going to close this up pretty soon!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nicko_Cairns

that's my legs and hand!

i don't actually have a photo where i'm holding a fish etc and also have a dog in frame... i'll try next session!

alantani

Quote from: Nicko_Cairns on January 06, 2015, 12:21:18 AM
Ah I just realised that the other night when I was measuring a fish for a competition, my dog Diesel was helping out (one of my dogs). He's an English Staffordshire Terrier. You can see him to the left of the fish, he's camouflaged at night though...  ;D

good enough!

gstours

Hi Alan and the world.  after much searching a dog picture was found with the author in the photo to qualify for the contest rules.
     Please replace it and disregard the cat inspector I started with.    thanks and happy new year everybody, let the fun begin!

gstours

heres the one.

keeps you young! to look at the past!

broschro

#40Me and maddie

Mikeflorian

He's not a fan of sub freezing weather so much for the vicious pitbull

HOLEINTHEWATER

Not my cat, came off another site. The guy takes his cat fishing with him. Lake Powell Jan.4-7. To cold for me.

BMITCH

Mikeflorian, good looking pitty. Mine is part lab/pit mix. Currently she is recovering from a torn off nail. Yikes!

luck is the residue of design.

Mikeflorian

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani