first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unutt

So many reels, so little time.

newbee

yes that's a smile, she loves being in my arms, crazy thing is, she only smiles when i carry her  ;D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

newbee

yes, she is adorable, did i mention she loves beer too? when we are out by the pool drinking a beer, i always share my beer with her  :-X

newbee

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

newbee

ha, no . . . my wife wouldn't allow it, besides, with that smile, who can think about eating her? not me, i would be so sad. she is great though. this is her when she was little

steelfish

#  40

me and brownie  (part pitbull part sharpei)
The Baja Guy

Unutt

Quote from: newbee on January 20, 2015, 08:41:19 PM
ha, no . . . my wife wouldn't allow it, besides, with that smile, who can think about eating her? not me, i would be so sad. she is great though. this is her when she was little

How big is she now?  She definitely looks like a content girl. 

My mother in law had one.  I was amazed how smart it was.  It played with the kids like it was one.

newbee

she's gotta weigh about 50 pounds or so, i think if we tried to duplicate this picture, she would be the one carrying me. She is very smart. In the morning, when she's hungry, she will knock on the door to let us know it's feeding time (usually around 630). I've tried to make a pen for her but it's useless, she always finds a way to get out or dig her way out . . . 2 beers though will make the trick, she will pass out next to me for about an hour, i think she gets in the zone after 2 beers :)

txangler81

is this still ongoing or has it ended and turned into a show off your pets page now

alantani

well, i wanted to get up to 100, then down to 50.  i think we should call it done here pretty soon. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: txangler81 on January 29, 2015, 06:04:11 AM
is this still ongoing or has it ended and turned into a show off your pets page now

:D I like this Guy! He is to the point and he just happens to share the same name as my Son. ;)
Life is Good!

txangler81

Thanks Darin, and it is an excellent name. ;D  looks like I will be 41. Here are our pets.
Me and my dog Riley

One my wife took of us sleeping

Here is my oldest sons dog Charlie. Found her on the side of the highway this last fourth of July. Found the owner and they didn't want her anymore.

These are our five cats that own us  :D  The grey and white one is June she is the oldest of the bunch. The other five are littermates their momma brought them up to our front door one night. Tonto is the big black cat/dog he thinks he has to be in someone's lap all the time. The dark grey is cocoa she is crazy. The short haired calico in the back is chili the kids named her, and the long haired calico is Layla and yes she is named after the Clapton song and she is my baby.

This is one of the outside cats that wondered up. I walked out on the front porch one night to talk on the phone and she was just chilling in the tree looking at me.

Unutt