first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

Xena believes she deserves more attention than my computer screen. Can't say I disagree!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

George4741

Ginger and I are examining my latest reel, a Penn 712.  She likes to snuggle around my neck.  My wife volunteers at a pet shelter and adopted her and Muffin, too.  

Muffin was a feral kitten and likes to be left alone.
viurem lliures o morirem

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

HOLEINTHEWATER

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Aiala on January 16, 2015, 10:38:49 PM
Xena believes she deserves more attention than my computer screen. Can't say I disagree!   :D

~A~

Nice pic Aiala, I didn't realize you've posted another. You look nice and comfy there. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

just went through the animal pics.
have you ever noticed,no matter
what position a cat is in,it always looks comfortable
and dogs arkward ???

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

Quote from: wallacewt on January 20, 2015, 01:41:24 PM
Just went through the animal pics. Have you ever noticed, no matter what position a cat is in, it always looks comfortable and dogs awkward? ???

Quite so. I suspect it's because cats, being supremely self-satisfied creatures, exist in a permanent copacetic state; whereas dogs, being perpetually worried about pleasing their masters, exist in a more-or-less constant state of anxiety.  ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

newbee

I present to you our pot belly pet pig . . . her name is pixie  ;D

newbee

the cat is boots. . . and the 2 pugs when we first moved back from Okinawa (as you can tell by our empty home)

newbee

i forgot to mention the black pug is shadow and the tan one is Ita

newbee