Hi from France

Started by alexpike, January 29, 2015, 08:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexpike

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for the wealth of technical information in this website, a reference for any angler around the world!
Happy to join the family :D
cheers,
Alexandre

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Bryan Young

Welcome Alexandre.  Where in France are you located?  Beautiful country.  Been to Strausburg, Paris and Toulouse.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Bienvenue, mon ami from San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alexpike

Thanks a lot guys for your warm welcome!
I am living in Paris. I was born in the Alps, in Grenoble. spent 25 years there, and then I moved to Paris for work. For 6 months. that was... 20 years ago, and I am still in Paris  ;)
Alexandre

foakes

Welcome aboard, Alexandre!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Welcome Alexandre, enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

let me know if it's ok to ship the entire bearing packer kit........
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton