Scott's is the best!!!

Started by bob v, February 11, 2015, 10:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob v

Don't know if this is in the right place or not but, yesterday I ordered some parts from Scott's (some not easy to come by) at about 2:30 p.m. I had a confirmation that they were indeed shipped at 3:30p.m. and they arrived at my door at 3:00 today. This was just standard postage, nothing special. This is the kind of service you don't see anymore and kudos to them for a terrific job. They have a customer for life. Just wanted to give them a shout out for their fine fast service.....bob v

Dominick

Most of us on this site know they are terrific.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Quote from: bob v on February 11, 2015, 10:19:44 PM
Don't know if this is in the right place or not but, yesterday I ordered some parts from Scott's (some not easy to come by) at about 2:30 p.m. I had a confirmation that they were indeed shipped at 3:30p.m. and they arrived at my door at 3:00 today. This was just standard postage, nothing special. This is the kind of service you don't see anymore and kudos to them for a terrific job. They have a customer for life. Just wanted to give them a shout out for their fine fast service.....bob v

I second that.  I order alot of parts from them frequently, and they always arrive within 3 buisness days in Hawaii.  I have yet to have an incorrect/incomplete order.  Also, they do a good job of updating their parts info based on availability, compatability, customer feedback, etc.  

On the other hand ordering directly from Penn has often times resulted in errors, and unless you talk to the right guy (my contact is Tony Dubec), or do your research ahead of time, parts compatability/availability issues can arrise.  Shipment has been prompt, and parts always arrive in HI within 5 buisnes days.

I also run into incorrect orders (wrong and/or missing parts), and parts availability isdues when ordering from Shimano.  Shipments also take longer.  However, they always are good at correcting any mistakes w/o issue.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

I placed an order late Friday Night. I had it by Monday. Always great service and always right! ;D
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Just to bump this a little bit.
I placed two orders this month from Scott's, over $200 each. After I placed the second one. I noticed some 99 springs were missing from the first order. I emailed them. Moe promptly got back to me and said she would send them and asked if I needed anything else.
I said I needed two 9/0 jack springs that I had forgotten on the first order. She threw them in for free!
Top notch Service from a top notch company! Thank You Maureen! You Rock! ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

Careful what you say, Moe is watching.... ;D

It takes 4 days to get here but I'm in the sticks.  Scott's is #1, thank you for providing us with the things we need, want and must have.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

They are indeed a reminder of the good old days, when first-rate customer service was the rule rather than the (rare) exception. Bravo to Scott's! 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

handi2

They are the best and the only place to shop for parts and lubes.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bryan Young

That where I buy my parts from.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

fishhead69

I agree. Scott's is a first class outfit and I have always had excellent service from them every time.

Alto Mare

Yes, Scott's is the best and Mo is a sweetheart.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cortez_Conversions

Scotts is the best! It's a pleasure doing business with them! ;D
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 21, 2015, 02:04:18 PM
Indeed! ;D

Oh boy ::) there he goes again. When does it stop with you? :-\ Don't blame me for this one ;D

By the way, that box looks familiar :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rothmar2

Will chip in here as well, absolutely first class service. Even though our dollar has slipped against the $US in recent months, I would still order Penn parts from Scott's every time.

Australian tackle distributors should really lift their game. They are appalling when compared to Scott's.