Main Menu

more snow

Started by Alto Mare, February 14, 2015, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: Wally15 on February 24, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
Since I'm not the reel guru you guys are (90% of the reel models and mods you guys discuss is way over my head), I mostly enjoy the friendly banter and comaraderie of a bunch of dedicated and motivated people from all over the world. We ain't right in the head!

But we are all "family" here.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Unutt

Quote from: Wally15 on February 24, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
I really like the bass in your profile pic. If I make it to Texas, I'd love for you to show me a good lake. Lake Fork is on my bucket list, but so are some of the southern CA lakes (Castaic, etc.) And if you ever make it to GA, I have a place on Lake Eufaula that I will be happy to reciprocate. Been fishing that lake for 25 years, 8-14 is my personal best, but I'm gonna get a 10+ someday. The 8-14, I took her pic and let her go. The 99, I'll take her pic but keep her  :)
Wally

If you make it to Texas, we can go wet a line.  I fish Fork from time to time.  It is about 70 miles from here.  I caught two over 9 at Fork, but I never broke 10.  I keep trying.

The fish in the picture was caught at Lake Ray Roberts.  She weighed 8-2.
So many reels, so little time.

Shark Hunter

It made it up to 50 degrees here Today! Whoo Hooo!
All the snow has finally gone from the Driveway.
Winter Storm Thor is moving in Tomorrow. 8" to 12"
With a Storm named "Thor" It might just happen.
That much White stuff here would shut the place down.
I better hit the Store after work Tomorrow. Everyone wants Milk and Bread.
I want Beer and Toilet Paper! :D
Life is Good!

Jerseymic

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 04, 2015, 06:26:55 AM
It made it up to 50 degrees here Today! Whoo Hooo!
All the snow has finally gone from the Driveway.
Winter Storm Thor is moving in Tomorrow. 8" to 12"
With a Storm named "Thor" It might just happen.
That much White stuff here would shut the place down.
I better hit the Store after work Tomorrow. Everyone wants Milk and Bread.
I want Beer and Toilet Paper! :D

Beer and toilet paper, a man after my own heart, need the toilet paper after beer and curry ;D

BMITCH

Yeah, we got 4" more last night and now it's raining. Lovely weather we are having this year. Good luck out there Daron and take care!
luck is the residue of design.

Bryan Young

Stay safe and warm.  My colleague told me that he got 6" the other day on Long Island.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Just got done chopping 1" of ice off the driveway to make room for 8 to 10 inches of snow, expected by tomorrow. ::)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

harryk3616

it's non stop,  a bad winter, but not as bad as boston, stay safe my friend

Unutt

We got pummeled here in Dallas.  An inch of sleet, with a quarter inch of solid ice underneath, followed by about 4 inches of snow.  Were it not for the snow, the roads would be skating rinks. 

Of course, the sun came out at 6:30a, and the roads are melting fast.  It will be time for sunscreen by noon.
So many reels, so little time.

Alto Mare

Anyone need snow? come and get it, its free ::)

Dominick, here is that tree you liked so much. It looks almost the same with white flowers in the Spring

We're not out of the woods yet, it's still coming down.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Yeah Sal, you guys are getting the worst of it this go round. L.I. Looks like it's getting blasted too! I just keep saying to myself " it will get warmer" "it will get warmer" " it will get warmer".. :-\

RowdyW

Bob, it is warmer. It's 82 in the shade right now.  :D

fsrmn

Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

BMITCH

Yeah, well I would reply to that but there is a 12 yr. old rule.  :)

Doug

I just went out after watching the snow all day another 7 inches on top of the 3 inches of ice snd snow from yesterday. The temps are to go down to 0 by morning . I guess the guys and gals South of NW jersey got it worse Sal must be buried by now, I wish I had pictures to post .   Doug