Main Menu

more snow

Started by Alto Mare, February 14, 2015, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcq

Man!! I lived in that kind of weather for fifty years  ::) I'm so glad I live in California now  8)
Stay safe

Marc..

Alto Mare

Marc, there is good and bad everywhere. I do come to California every now and then. The last time I did, I crossed the Golden Gate on foot, I couldn't wait to get to the other side. The cables where rattling so bad I thought we were having an earthquake. ::)
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

We only got 7". Better than the 8" to 12" they were predicting. I'll try and snap some photos tomorrow.
Life is Good!

Marcq

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 06, 2015, 01:58:40 AM
Marc, there is good and bad everywhere. I do come to California every now and then. The last time I did, I crossed the Golden Gate on foot, I couldn't wait to get to the other side. The cables where rattling so bad I thought we were having an earthquake. ::)
Sal

You were bad lucky that's all, it happened to me on my first visit to California in March, 6 years ago, snow storm going to Las Vegas  ::) But for the past 4, living here, nothing, paradise  8)

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 17, 2015, 06:49:09 PM
Come on Spring ::)

;D
Marc..  ;D

Alto Mare

We got a little over 10". I tried to start that boat but it was a no go :(.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 06, 2015, 01:58:40 AM
Sal
Check this out.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=earthquake+golden+gate+bridge  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.