MAGNUM 500 - PENN JIGMASTER

Started by DaBigOno, February 21, 2015, 05:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otghoyt and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DaBigOno

Quote from: DaBigOno on April 15, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
Quote from: reel addict on April 14, 2016, 08:04:02 PM
If anyone wants a super jigmaster 3 inch wide black frame gold plates lmk.I don't know where else to post this ad

Would you happen to have the SPOOL for this???

I must have misundertood the offer, i was thinking frame & plates for a 3-inch Super Magnum Jigmaster  ??? ??? ???    I never heard of it.

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 16, 2016, 01:48:38 AM
Al I can have Tiburon run an extra spool for you widen they run my Super Jigmaster frame/spool kits, but they are not scheduled to be ready until late June.  Can you wait that long?

Randy

Yes Randy, put me in for one in June.I'll start saving my pennies...

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Al, the Super Jigmaster frame/spool kit that Tiburon is building for us is not a Magnum, it's for the standard Jigmaster, and will work with Tom's side plates, Accuplates, Lee Pro, Baja Pacific or stock Penn Jigmaster side plates.

The widest Jigmaster Magnum that I have seen is 500 width, but that doesn't mean that there might not be a  Yellowfin or even Super Jigmaster Magnum out there somewhere.

Thanks,

Randy

David Hall

It's the spool that limits what you can build from magnum parts. 
Gotta have a magnum spool.

reel addict

Im thinking of selling my jigmaster magnum in cherry condition can someone tell me what its worth. Don't have no idea. Thanks

David Hall

Quote from: reel addict on April 22, 2016, 03:22:07 PM
Im thinking of selling my jigmaster magnum in cherry condition can someone tell me what its worth. Don't have no idea. Thanks

I have recently (in the last 6mos) purchased them for 275.00-325.00 what color is it?

reel addict

Quote from: David Hall on April 22, 2016, 04:28:04 PM
Quote from: reel addict on April 22, 2016, 03:22:07 PM

I have recently (in the last 6mos) purchased them for 275.00-325.00 what color is it?

The reel is red with red spool

Rancanfish

Is that a PM I hear being typed David?   ;D ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

David Hall

Almost but with all the Cortez side plates coming i just about broke the bank!

Except I have gold and black no red ones"...".........................yet?

Damnit!
PM Sent

reel addict

Can someone explain how to post pictures from my picture gallery.im not to good with these smart phone. Im old school

PacRat

I'm not too good with technology either. I download my reel pics to my PC then send them to Photo Bucket.
Good luck

reel addict

Does anyone have a jigmaster 500 magnum spool. Helping a friend that needs one . Thanks

PacRat

Randy at Vintage Offshore Tackle is going to be your best bet.
-Mike

reel addict

Thanks mike I will ask offshore tackle but just in case he don't have if Anyone else has please let me know

reel addict

Can't seem to find a jig magnum spool does anyone on here have a spare thats willing to sell one.

David Hall

Post a want add in the WTTB thread you might get lucky, these are as rare as hens teeth and even harder to find.