9/0 Frames

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I will probably have another run done by the end of the year.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

conchydong

That is fantastic. I kinda wanted to get in on the last batch but things didn't work out for me. I will definitely be in on the next run. I have several Senators that I have been contemplating upgrading and I think the 9/0 would be best for my applications.

Great news.

Sharkin904

Is there any chance of you making frames for some big boy senators in the future?

thorhammer

Quote from: Aiala on March 09, 2016, 07:44:34 PM
I do have one Dom/Tom silver frame for the 115L which has been mounted on one of my 9/0s, but it's a shelfie, never left the house and is in flawless condition. I'm going to switch it out for an extra black frame I bought, and since I don't really need three 115Ls, I'd be willing to let it go.

I'm currently awaiting a reply to a PM I sent to a newbie member who expressed an interest, but if I don't hear anything by tomorrow it'll be available to anyone else, whereupon they can PM me and we'll proceed from there.   :)

~A~

Don't be silly everyone needs three of whatever Tom does.

Aiala

Quote from: thorhammer on March 16, 2016, 03:04:04 AM
Don't be silly, everyone needs three of whatever Tom does.

True enough, but only if the supply is limitless; which, at the moment, it isn't. In any event, I sold the frame, and I'm very pleased that another member will now get to build and enjoy a fabulous Dom/Tommed 9/0.  ;)

~A
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

thorhammer

You are a true lady in your consideration of respecting the resource. A surprise to no one:). I have one built, awaiting the next run :).

J

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Sharkin904 on March 16, 2016, 02:58:50 AM
Is there any chance of you making frames for some big boy senators in the future?
Yes!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Army_of_One

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on March 16, 2016, 03:48:20 AM
Quote from: Sharkin904 on March 16, 2016, 02:58:50 AM
Yes!
I'll still send my 10/0 in if you need one to speed up the process!  ;)
Another day in Paradise!

RowdyW

Shark Hunter

Right into Tom's Hands. ;)
I can't wait to see this!
Life is Good!

Sharkin904

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 16, 2016, 03:58:13 PM
Right into Tom's Hands. ;)
I can't wait to see this!
right!! Best news I've heard in awhile! I'll be on that list for sure.

mikeysm

The way Tom has been making 9.0 frames. The market for used 9.0 will soon dry up or at least make them hard to find in good condition.

sdlehr

When these come around again I'm in for a set of black.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Three se7ens

Quote from: mikeysm on April 15, 2016, 08:24:07 PM
The way Tom has been making 9.0 frames. The market for used 9.0 will soon dry up or at least make them hard to find in good condition.

That just means Tom will have to make side plates too :)