9/0 Frames

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Thanks Tom, looking forward to the finished product and my dad always said you cant rush a good thing.....it took me a while to catch on, but yep.... He was right.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mikeg24thst

Tom I had wanted a frame from beginning of post I apologize for any inconvenience but I have another child on the way so my fishing funds and projects have to be put on hold once again I do apologize for any inconvenience I guess it can go to the first guy who wanted silver after you stopped taking orders thank you
Mike

David Hall

My 9/0 will be sitting on the work bench with a batch of new upgrade parts just waiting for its new frame.

SamCar

It wasn't caught on the Senator but here is one from the weekend.  The next night we caught a big bull on the 9/0.  This was my personal best Blacktip shark I didn't even know they got this big. Both fish released in good shape.  I'm the one on the fish and my bother is holding the rod looking super Asian.

Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

TUNA247

I joined the forum back in March to get info on a Shimano reel rebuild and this is my first post.  I'm glad I found this post and I hope I'm not to late to order a 9/0 frame.

If someone can confirm that the price($100), and they can be ordered in a Black frame I would like to order one. I browsed at previous post but I'm not finding who I need to PM my order to and if Paypal is accepted form of payment. Also has there been a delivery date posted? I'll review the post(s) again post again maybe I missed it.

Thanks,
Mike

RowdyW

PM Tom at Cortez_Conversions, he is the person producing them.

TUNA247

Quote from: RowdyW on June 26, 2015, 08:49:03 PM
PM Tom at Cortez_Conversions, he is the person producing them.

Thanks RowdyW, I sent Tom a PM

Mike

David Hall

Today I fell in love.
At first it was just the look, but then I heard it. The healthy click click click click of my new 115L, oooooooh baby baby.
New SS internals on there way will start arriving this week.  Only items still needed are Lee SS dogs and a new AT arm and 6/0 handle.
Got my 112h off the bench this afternoon so the coast is clear, this is going to be my offshore big gun for the occasional billfish that I run across or sharks and my deep dropper for BFT.

Shark Hunter

You are moving on up David!
Welcome Tuna! Tom is on vacation now. A set price hasn't been confirmed.
Sam, straddling a shark like that is a good way to get shark rash. I would have preferred a view from the front. :D
Nice Black Tip! ;)
Life is Good!

conchydong

I might break down and buy a frame myself if Tom makes any extras on this latest run. Hint hint......

SamCar

Shark rash is no joke haha. Sorry for the pictures I had to bum one from someone on the beach because I didn't have a phone or camera!
Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

fIsHsTiiCkS

I wish we had shark fishing from the shores out he like that! Solid catch!

David Hall

I just realized that I work about three minutes from Toms.  I should go sit on his porch till he gets home.

Cortez_Conversions

Just a quick update. I just got back from vacation, and haven't done a thing with these frames.
There isn't a list or anything yet, and I don't think there will be a need for one when they are done. There are 50 frames so if they sell like the first run, they will be available for a while.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

I guess David wasn't on the porch to greet you. :-*
Life is Good!