Hi from Northern California

Started by vinnyland, March 02, 2015, 11:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnyland

Hello there!!!

Just wanted to say hello from NorCal. Found this place after getting back into fishing.

Bryan Young

Welcome.  I too am in NorCal...South NorCal.  ;)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

welcome!  where norcal are you?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

vinnyland

From Stockton, by way of Bakersfield, by way of Redondo Beach. Slowly moved up north for grad school.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

vinnyland

Yup you guessed it!!! Sports management.

Bryan Young

I went to UOP for 1 year...now I'm broke. 

My sister graduated from UOP.  If you go to the Gym, her picture is still up there in the softball section...she's known as Pineapple.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

vinnyland

^BryanYoung - which gym...I'm guessing Janssen Laggorio gym where we have this big mural or somewhere in Spanos Center.

Bryan Young

ooh, I don't remember...  It's the one by the quads.

vinnyland

Oh if it is that one it's Main Gym. I don't know if those pictures are still up. You're right on the tuition being really expensive and luckily I'm on a graduate assistantship (work and go school at the same time).

foakes

Welcome, Vinnyland --

Lots to participate in!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Welcome Vinny, you could learn a lot from the guys on the opposite side of the coast ;D.
Enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

vinnyland

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm always eager to learn more, regardless of boundaries.