Penn 722z

Started by sharkman, June 13, 2015, 03:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkman

Does anybody know where I can get a crosswind block. Scott's doesn't carry the part. Thanks for help.

foakes

Have a NOS --

$7 + $3 shipping --

If this will work, and you still need it -- PM me your shipping information.

Best Regards,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Canio

Hi guys. Greetings from Argentina!!!!!
I am rebuilding an  old 722z and if found the same piece broken ( crosswind block (43)) . It is possible to find it there? It is impossible to find it here. There is a friend of mine travelling in USA and he can bring it if I ask him.
Thank you partners!

mizmo67

Sorry for the late reply.

We've been out of stock on those for a few years now.

Ebay.com or other auctions sites might be the only sources at this point.

I don't know if anyone is making them custom yet?
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Alto Mare

I'm sure Tom, Adam or Lee could dish them out for us....if they wanted to.  Delrin would be a good choice.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 31, 2016, 07:54:28 PM
I'm sure Tom, Adam or Lee could dish them out for us....if they wanted to.  Delrin would be a good choice.

Sal

If someone was going to attempt this, and needed a sample -- I have 4 new ones left, and can send one out.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

handi2

I used these reels for a long time on Speckled Trout and Flounder. I too may have one or 2 of them.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

George6308

This is a much needed part, perhaps it can reproduced on a3d copier?