Camera Shy!

Started by gstours, July 11, 2015, 04:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a picture of a couple more good eating size halibuts that I was able to find last week. These were taken on narrow 4/0 reworked penns, using braid line.

The little gal was my friends daughter and quite shy for the camera!

Its quite possible she will be a cutie fisherwoman and carry an even bigger knife on her belt!   Fishing is good for everyone.   So lets fish more!   Right?   No one is getting younger or thinner except in our minds!     

Shark Hunter

Great Work as usual Gary! ;D
Life is Good!

reelrepair123

wow  gary, i think you cornered the market on halibuts,  '' halibut  king  ''   very nice and thanks for making us eat our hearts out, take care my friend.      harryk

Doug

Nice fish you are a lucky man I see your famous old chest is still holding up

STRIPER LOU

That's some fine eatin! Nice job Gary.
............Lou

theswimmer

Thats alot of food Gary!
What kind of boat are you catching from?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

gstours

Ya,  I do like to sneek in the old trusty cooler when I can,  some of you have a trained eye!
I was fishing in my personal boat this time, its an 24 ft Aluminum Workskiff w outboard motor, has Dickensen oil heater for fall, winter, a hydrolic pot puller, full enclosed cabin and partly covered back work deck,  Its a work boat that workz!
   If you all like fish pictures I,ll send a few more new ones as they happen!   thanks for the comments!  gst.

Alto Mare

Butt man strike again!!! ;)
Alwys enjoyable Gary, thanks!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Gary you amaze me.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broschro

Nice! How did the reel perform?

Tightlines667

Gary you are providimg me with a little motivation to book my tickets from Sitka this week.  Are you sure I wouldn't impose on you too much if I stopped by for a weekend?  Send me a PM with you phone number, I'd like to chat with you.

Nice Butts!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

broadway

Nice Job, Sir! Your little cutie will get hooked if she's not already.  Your enthusiasm and passion will rub off if she hangs out with you for a bit. ;)
John, while you're up there bring that man a cooler please. ;D
Thanks for sharing your catch,
Dom

Big Tim

ButtMan Strikes again ... I want to go fishing with Gary...Very nice as always

Gman_WC

Nice fish.... How bout some pictures of the 113H narrows!
One of my Fav-o-rite reels, narrowed and speeded  ;)
I have one down for service now that I use to troll salmon, and I just
picked up another one from flea-bay tiburon on the cheap.
It's awaiting drags, washers, and full SS guts from Dawn.
-g
Walnut Creek, CA

HOLEINTHEWATER

GREAT PICTURES, NO WONDER I HAVEN'T GOT ANY GOOD EMAILS FROM YOU, BEEN CATCHING FISH.
BACKS DOING A LOT BETTER. BACK TO WORK, NOT A HOLE LOT GOT DONE WHILE I WAS GONE. THEY FINALLY GOT SOME ONE FOR ME TO TRAIN.  MAYBE I'LL BE ABLE TO BACK OUT FISHING IN A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.