I don't think it's treatable...(fun, not serious)

Started by coastal_dan, August 07, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

So, I bought this Monster specifically for the color (it was delicious by the way)...all I think about these days is Red Anodized spools.  I even find myself using red pens all the time! When I went to pick a cough syrup last week...had to go with the red one.  We just bought a new crayfish for our fishtank...had to pick the one with the darkest red strips.  Jeez does it ever end  :P

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

STRIPER LOU

Dan................. doesn't have to be treated...............your normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiala

Hey, Dan, I've been using those red Pilots for years --love 'em!-- and I've got at least half a dozen red anniversary spools in 3 different sizes.  :D

Don't have the big red can, though... what is it, an energy drink? And no, it never ends!   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

David Hall

coastal_dan

Yep, Monster Energy Drink...went to a late night movie (home at 1:30 am, work, then driving to the beach to fish and hang out with the family) so I need it!

Haha, Tiburon could make some killer pens! 

My 501 has a red frame as well!!!!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Alto Mare

Dan, try to slow down on that drink and try a glass of red wine a day ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 07, 2015, 09:45:15 PM
Dan, try to slow down on that drink and try a glass of red wine a day ;)

That puts me to sleep, and I love it with peaches. ;) ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Yes, sangria. I love my peaches in red wine and a splash of sprite or 7-up. Peach is my favorite fruit.
I made some for Dominick the last time he stopped over.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bluefish69

I like White Peaches in Wine [Vino Rustica] 15 or 16% Alcohol. Let soak 2-3 days.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Reel 224

Quote from: bluefish69 on August 08, 2015, 02:47:00 AM
I like White Peaches in Wine [Vino Rustica] 15 or 16% Alcohol. Let soak 2-3 days.

Mike

That is what my Father-in-Law used to do and it's how I got started doing Burgundy with Peaches, we have lots of Orchards around us to keep me supplied with fresh peaches. And lots of fresh Figs for Figs with Goats cheese and (Brashuta.....Sal or Dominick will have to correct my spelling there).   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 08, 2015, 01:16:53 PM

Mike

That is what my Father-in-Law used to do and it's how I got started doing Burgundy with Peaches, we have lots of Orchards around us to keep me supplied with fresh peaches. And lots of fresh Figs for Figs with Goats cheese and (Brashuta.....Sal or Dominick will have to correct my spelling there).   
Prosciutto.  You are close to the phonetic spelling of the Southern Italian  and Sicilian pronunciation. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on August 08, 2015, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: Reel 224 on August 08, 2015, 01:16:53 PM

Mike

Prosciutto.  You are close to the phonetic spelling of the Southern Italian  and Sicilian pronunciation. Dominick

Well my grand parents where from Naples and my X's parents where Sicilian, so perhaps that explains it. Thank you Dominick.

Joe

coastal_dan

I guess I can stop obsessing now... ::)  I did hear that at one point there was even a Squidder with a red anodized spool in the late 70's.  That hunt still continues...

Dan from Philadelphia...

thorhammer

I like sangria and live peaches but Id live to find a really nice Jiggy red spool and also red counterbalanced handle if anyone has it laying around :)

Alto Mare

Quote from: coastal_dan on August 12, 2015, 05:50:01 PM
I guess I can stop obsessing now... ::)  I did hear that at one point there was even a Squidder with a red anodized spool in the late 70's.  That hunt still continues...

Good luck with that Squidder red spool, I have never seen one :-\, red plastic yes, but not aluminum.