Just introducing myself

Started by Sharkin904, August 23, 2015, 04:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkin904

Hi all, I've been wondering this site for quite some time..probably my favorite way to kill some time. I just moved to St.Augustine FL, and I'm getting into the whole land based shark fishing thing. I'm fairly obsessed with the old Senators. Just something about them, I've got a 4/0, 6/0,12/0, and most recently a 9/0 (which i bought specifically because it needed work and I want to put this new found knowledge to use haha). I'm sure I'll have some questions, but just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Nick.  ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

Greetings, Nick! 

For that 9/0 (great classic reel!) I hope you'll consider upgrading to one of Tom's custom frames. I've got three of 'em, and they are nothing short of spectacular:  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13226.0

Most of all, have fun!   ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Welcome Nick! ;D
I see we already have a lot in common. You need anything, just ask.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

broschro

hello I'm in SA as well. best forum on the planet.  pm me if you need anything or need a fishing partner lots of good fishing here,

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Tiddlerbasher

thorhammer

welcome! Uhhhhh....four senators, times four drag stacks, 4 handles, 4 sleeves, three frames, mebbe some plates....run while you can!!!!!
oh, and you'll be ostracized if you dont narrow the 4/0, so there's a spool, too.  ;D

John