Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepennz

HI Chris,
Nice restoration!
Era correct chrome, handle and star - as good as it gets!
Well done.

Martin

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crab Pot

Quote from: Swami805 on November 15, 2023, 04:25:55 PMYes they're graphite Newell bars, the spool looks like a Newell spool too

Bonus!

I haven't opened it up yet...now I'm wondering what other bonus stuff is in there.

Thanks Sheridan, it was nice meeting/fishing you Saturday!

Steve
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Crab Pot

Penn Sailfisher 130

Got this off Ebay for $45 shipped.

Don't know why, just wanted it.

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Shellbelly

"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Crab Pot

Another Ebay find.

After Keta (Lee) told me my Super Mariner collection was not complete without the 249 I've been looking for one ever since.

Needs a good lube job but for the price, $35 offer plus shipping, I couldn't pass it up.

I'll use the clicker side plate Reeltyme (Randy) gave me for my clock project.

If anyone is looking for a handle side plate let me know. I won't charge you a penny more than Randy charged me, free.

1badf350

Here's a nice model 49 box I got.

-Chris

Swami805

Another trip in the Time Machine for Chris. Is that a first year 49?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crab Pot

Nice, I've never seen a box like that.

1930's?

1badf350

Quote from: Crab Pot on December 10, 2023, 01:10:45 AMNice, I've never seen a box like that.
1930's?
Thanks guys yes first year 1939. I already had the reel. The box is a new acquisition
-Chris

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Crab Pot

Chris,

What websites do you search to find all these treasures?

Besides I Ebay.

Thanks,

Steve

1badf350

Sometimes ya gotta pay up for certain things. I snagged this one last week. Not cheap but when would I find another one?
Box needs some work
-Chris

Benni3