THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mo65

The Tank looks grand Dominick! Great report Wayne! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

El Pescador

Dominick!

I was just at your home dealing with the micro Torx screwdriver set issue,

and WITH ALL DUE RESPECT my Friend,

these photos DO NOT capture the deep luster and beauty of the new red acrylic handle.  Sorry, but it doesn't.

Everyone, the Tank REALLY looks GREAT with the new red handle, BELIEVE YOU ME!!!!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

thorhammer

Whoa Nelly! May have to think up something special here!

steelfish

Quote from: Dominick on February 05, 2017, 11:12:31 PM
Here is the Tank with a new look thanks to Lou's great work.  John (Thorhammer) wants to use the Tank in May.  I want to use it in June.  Any takers after that?  Dominick

its looks really awesome right now, but IMHPO and not because its needed to work better or not, but I would get some red sideplates from Tom, some lug blanks from Lee, the new shift lever from Ted and make this reel a living example of what AT.com guys can do for the almighty 113h reel.
The Baja Guy

anglingarchitect

So the only thing I see as far as improvement to the tank,is maybe only an issue with me and that is torque reeling at heavy drags , so love the offset handle, even more i like my Jon spiral wrap phenix blank does an amazing job at this especially at high high drags these reels produce. rods are tuff to ship and keep intact as loaner, but an offset handle from this site would be cool, that handle is custom. I guess you guys are all studs with forearms like Popeye, on that fore grip keeps it from twisting.

mark

ez2cdave

With all that "BLING", it looks like it's time for the sideplates to go next !

Tight Lines !

Dominick

Quote from: steelfish on February 06, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
Here is the Tank with a new look thanks to Lou's great work.  John (Thorhammer) wants to use the Tank in May.  I want to use it in June.  Any takers after that?  Dominick

its looks really awesome right now, but IMHPO and not because its needed to work better or not, but I would get some red sideplates from Tom, some lug blanks from Lee, the new shift lever from Ted and make this reel a living example of what AT.com guys can do for the almighty 113h reel.
I got a new shift lever coming from Ted.  That is all I am going to do to it.  Dominick
Quote from: anglingarchitect on February 06, 2017, 11:13:41 PM
I guess you guys are all studs with forearms like Popeye, on that fore grip keeps it from twisting.

mark
You wanna arm wrestle???  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

Not really feeling the arm wrestling right now, normally i would be all over it Dominick. ;D

Only a week out of total shoulder replacement.

Mark

Dominick

Mark under these circumstances let's arm wrestle for money.   :D :D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

now that's funny! 

Dominick

That is pretty cool looking set of staples.  I had an operation where they too 10% of my liver.  My stomach area looked like a giant zipper.  It is amazing what the docs do nowadays.  Get well.  Dominick

thorhammer

Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2017, 04:57:15 AM
Quote from: steelfish on February 06, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

I got a new shift lever coming from Ted.  That is all I am going to do to it.  Dominick
Quote from: anglingarchitect on February 06, 2017, 11:13:41 PM
I guess you guys are all studs with forearms like Popeye, on that fore grip keeps it from twisting.

mark
You wanna arm wrestle???  ;D Dominick

Dominick maybe. Sal, not no but hell no.

ez2cdave

Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

Dominick

Nice, RED sideplate from CORTEZ !!!

Tight Lines !

anglingarchitect

Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

Good one Dominick.

In the spirit of fairness, this picture is in the mirror so this is my left arm and I'm right handed.

How much is the wagger?