THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Hey I got a bottle of scotch on ...... ahh ohh maybe  ???....well I have a bottle of scotch  ;D    Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Quote from: anglingarchitect on February 08, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2017, 05:54:32 PM
Mark under these circumstances let's arm wrestle for money.   :D :D Dominick

Good one Dominick.

In the spirit of fairness, this picture is in the mirror so this is my left arm and I'm right handed.

How much is the wagger?
My dog is not for sale.  You can't fool me that's a right arm so you name the wager.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

maybe i will be healed up by the time Dominick goes to Cabo, we could wrestle there!

We could bet on the fishing too.

Dominick

You have until mid June to get back in shape.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

wallacewt

Dominick

Just packed the Tank and put it in the mail to John (Thorhammer).  Ted donated an eccentric handle for the tank.  He told me to be quiet about it but he deserves attention for his generosity to many members on this site.  Here are a couple of photos of the Tank looking very fashionable.  Dominick

Now that I look at the photos I think I should have put the nylon washer under the handle.  Ted, did I screw up?

thorhammer

Oh that's a sexy beast. Dominik I'll stick a washer under there. Thanks my man! I'll put a carbon fiber under gear too for good measure.  I know that guy in Philly put some McMaster Carr crap under there  ;D

Alto Mare

Looking good., don't worry about Ted, eventually he'll tell everyone on this site not to mention it, he's not done his rounds yet. ;D
John, don't mess with that washer and good luck with the Tank :), do check the sideway movement, some  here litke to keep things tight ::) ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

STRIPER LOU

Dominick, I like the extra large knob size on the tank! The red material is very popular and always sold out. Great choice!
.............  Lou

thorhammer

Lou I'll take two reds when you can. 4.5" if you can. Even the oversized blue ones got lost in these sausages.

No way I'm opening the Tank. That's like touching up a Picasso with a tractor supply rattle can in Deere green..

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 20, 2017, 09:47:24 PM
Looking good., don't worry about Ted, eventually he'll tell everyone on this site not to mention it, he's not done his rounds yet. ;D
John, don't mess with that washer and good luck with the Tank :), do check the sideway movement, some  here like to keep things tight ::) ;).
Sal do you think I will ever live it down?  Now that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick

ez2cdave

Quote from: Dominick on April 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PMNow that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick

.002973", exactly . . .  LOL ! ! !

El Pescador

Quote from: ez2cdave on April 20, 2017, 11:54:29 PM
Quote from: Dominick on April 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PMNow that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick

.002973", exactly . . .  LOL ! ! !

Based on field experience,

Dominick normally sets his reels at 0.2973" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your fish'n buddy!  Who's name is now MUD!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on April 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on April 20, 2017, 09:47:24 PM
John, don't mess with that washer and good luck with the Tank :), do check the sideway movement, some  here like to keep things tight ::) ;).
Sal do you think I will ever live it down?  Now that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick
Just messing with you old man, you know I love you. :-*
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.